We are seeking a mid-level, talented .NET engineer with a strong background in building scalable, high quality, high-performance, mission-critical applications. The candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining external-facing Windows applications, Windows Services, and Web applications in an Agile Methodology environment.
The candidate will be expected to be fanatical about delivering quality, supportable solutions, possess a great work ethic, and be able to work with other members of the company including analysts, developers, support personnel, and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems.
- The successful candidate should be responsible, motivated, and a self-starter who is able to work alone and in a team environment.
- Building new systems in .NET 4.0/C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET/SQL Server/Web Services/WCF Data Services
- Redevelop internal tools into a new .NET-based web application, including:
- Develop application with standard architectural patterns (e.g. MVC, API-based)
- Build UI on existing data architecture
- Extend schemas and table definitions for new uses cases
- Incorporate tracking of external documents and files that serve as data sources
- Create requirements and design documentation
- Coordinate with users for design and testing
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree from a four-year college
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful, mature.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style with a commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view