As an iOS Developer at InfoEnum you’ll have an opportunity to work on innovative mobile projects that would impact people's lives. The team you would work with is small and agile, with talented people, who are proud of what they have built, yet eager to keep improving it for our clients.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated innovative thinker who cares for our customers' happiness, the quality of the app and the service, as well as the quality of the code. You will be involved in a discussion on what our clients really want to achieve. You will work with a UX/UI designer to achieve their goals in an iterative way. You will work with back-end developers to design/improve remote APIs to make the innovative design happen.
- Experience with using git and Github
- Defining architecture and common practices to increase development and deployment speed
- Writing code that is easy to read, maintain, test and follows proven practices.
- Creating adaptable UIs using Auto Layout for iPhone and iPad.
- Working in a cross-functional team, helping to actively shape our product’s future
- Putting in that little extra with every commit to deliver an outstanding app
What to bring along
- At least 2+ years of practical experience with developing iOS apps
- Excellent command of Swift and expert knowledge of iOS frameworks
- In-depth experience with different architectures for iOS apps (e.g. MVC, MVVM)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge about effective XCode usage and how to debug different kinds of errors
- Experience working with cocoapods, frameworks and CI systems
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Proactive self-starter with a positive mindset and a desire to learn